Please read the following rules and ensure you comply with them all
Field users do so at their own risk. No responsibility can be taken for any incidents within the field. Vehicles and contents are left at the owner's risk.
Entering and leaving the field
• Please do not arrive any earlier than 5 minutes before your session start time. If you do and another vehicle is in the car park and, or the gate is closed DO NOT enter the car park. Wait with your dogs in the vehicle until the previous user leaves the car park.
• The maximum speed limit on School Road is 60mph, please be aware of other vehicles, pedestrians and horses. This is a single track road with very few passing places. Please drive carefully....30mph is still fast for this road!
• Please do not get dogs out of vehicles until the previous session user has finished and safely loaded their animals.
• Please do not exercise your dog outside the secure field.
• Please make sure the dog walking field gate is closed and locked immediately upon entering and leaving the field.
• Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
• Please do not climb on fencing or gates.
• Please ensure you have your dog(s) back in your vehicle 5 minutes before the end of your session.
• If there are any issues please contact Suffolk Run Free on 07585377125 or 07891375538
Scoop your own poop policy
• Please provide your own BIODEGRADABLE poo bags and place contents in the bin provided.
• Due to the nature of the field it is possible you might not see where your dog has pooped. If you do happen across a poo that someone else has missed pick it up, hopefully by doing this we can keep the field in a clean condition for all users.
• Do not drop litter anywhere, please take it home to dispose of it.
• Please put all dog waste in the bin provided by the entrance gate.
• All dogs using the field must be wormed and have all vaccinations up to date or have been titre tested.
•If you're dog is ill please re-schedule your session.
Your dogs must be supervised at all times.
If you are bringing more than 8 dogs there must be a minimum of two handlers
• No extension is allowed for late arrival to the field.
• No refunds are given for no-show to session booking.
• We reserve the right to close the field at any time, for which a full refund will be given. Cancellation will be notified to the field user/booker.